Thursday, April 30, 2009

A LITTLE BREAST MUSIC

Speaking of my book, it's a gorgeous creation, published by Passager Books in September, 2oo8.

My editors, Kendra Kopelke and Mary Azrael, did a superb job of organizing my manuscript, choosing poems and the sequence of poems, selecting the title from one of my poems, and producing a book that is visually beautiful. The designer, Pantea Amin Tofangchi, is a genius.

I'm self-promoting, and proud of it! Check it out on the Passager Books Web site:
www.passagerpress.com. The direct link to my book's page is: http://raven.ubalt.edu/features/passager/ALittleBreastMusic.htm

Poet Thomas Lux says: "A Little Breast Music" sings!

I'm available for readings, book signings, and other literary events, like Dancing with the Poets.

Me, Shirley, The Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment